1. Full payment must be received by April 1st. Checks should be made to Badger Sports Club, Inc. No refunds will be given after May 1st.
2. All children must be toilet trained before attending camp
3. Camp days may not be substituted due to illness or any other absence
4. Half-day and Mini Day programs include transportation for mornings only. Parent must pick up their child at the end of the program.
5. Mini Day transportation is available in the afternoon for Mamaroneck and Larchmont residents only. An additional fee may be applied.
6. The Directors reserve the right to dismiss a camper whose physical condition, mental condition, behavior, personal conduct, or influence on other campers is deemed to be detrimental to the camp atmosphere. Should this occur, the deposit or unused camp fees will not be refunded.
7. It is understood no part of the tuition fee, or deposit, will be refunded after May 1. If a camper is absent due to illness or accident, as certified by a physician’s letter, for 10 consecutive camp days during the camp session, a pro-rated refund will be made for ever day thereafter.
8. It is understood all photography, videos and interviews taken at camp may be used for promotional/advertising purposes.
9. There is no reduction in tuition fees if transportation is provided by parent or guardian. Please indicate on application if you will be providing your own transportation.
10. Badger Day Camp is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and inspected twice yearly. Copies of the inspections are kept on file at the Count Health Department Office: 25 Moore Ave, Ste 1, Mount Kisco, NY 10549
11. This contract constitutes the full understand of the parties hereto and no change, modification or waiver of any of the terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
12. In the event that this agreement is executed by one parent, the signer acknowledges that he/she is also acting as agent of the other parent with authority to enroll the child at camp and to execute this agreement on his or her behalf.
13. I agree any distribute concerning, relating, arising out of or referring to the subject matter of this contract shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration in Westchester County, New York according to the then existing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association and the substantive laws of that state.