Pre-Season Camp (3- 5 years old)
June 10th-June 28th
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM daily
Badger Day Camp will be offering three (3) individual one (1) week sessions for pre-school children as well as children entering kindergarten in the fall of 2019.
Participants must be three years old by September 1, 2019 and toilet trained. The sessions are open to children who will be attending Badger Day Camp AND those who have made other plans.
- Snack is provided each day
- Lunches must be sent in from home and will be refrigerated at Camp.
- Freeze pops will be provided each day as a lunch dessert.
- Complimentary Pizza Lunch for everyone on Friday of each session!
- No need to pack a towel – we provide them!
Pre-Season Camp Information:
- All Campers will be in co-ed groups.
- Campers are enrolled on a first-come first served basis. This is a limited enrollment program.
- Supervision will be provided with a minimum of 1 to 4 Counselor to Camper ratio.
- Please note transportation is not included for pre-season mini camp.